Islam Is The Right Path

Please read this all!
Abdul Rasak Umoru
Lukman Bashir LuCas Samson wrote:
DRAMA
I was at the National headquarter of The West
African Examinations
Council (WAEC) today for a confirmation of
result. I went to the
customer service center and a lady attended to
me. She asked for what use and I said "for
international use". She asked,
"What country?, I replied" Saudi Arabia ". She
looked at me with a
concerned and pitiful eyes and asked why would
anyone go to Saudi
Arabia where there's so much bombing". I made
her understand that Saudi Arabia is not Iraq or
Syria. And as a
matter of fact, Saudi Arabia is peaceful than
America, Mexico and even
Nigeria. I went further, "all what is happening
there in Syria and Iraq is
politics. Does it make sense if a minority group
starts killing the
majority claiming they are preaching true Islam
to the majority by
killing them?. If they end up killing the majority
who would practise the version of Islam this
minority group is preaching". That was the
beginning of the drama. The lady concurred,
smiled and wished me luck. As I was about to
move move out, her colleague (a male) asked if
I'm Christian or Muslim.
I told him I am a Muslim once a Christian. He
asked, "how many
minutes do you have?". I replied, "As much as
you want". With that, he
offered me a seat. He asked me to narrate why
I reverted. The lady was also paying
attention from her chair. I started with the
Bible. If the authenticity of
the Bible cannot be proved, if the Bible is
proved to be unreliable, then
there's a problem with Christianity. 66 books in
the protestant Bible, 73
Books in the Catholic Bible, 61 books in the
Syrianic version etc. If the
Bible was from God, which of these Bibles. By
now, other staff were coming to listen. I went
on to give him some little contradictions in the
Bible e.g, the
age of Ahaziah in the KJV Bible, 22 or 42,how old
was Ahaziah when
he began to reign. (2Kings 8 :26 versus 2
chronicle 22 :2) He mentioned to me that
Christians are not concerned about letters but
what is revealed by the Spirit. That prompted
me to ask him where
would he pick his story from if I ask him about
whom Jesus was. The
spirit or the letter? . By this time, we have not
just attracted the
attention of the staff, those who had something
to do in the
organization were listening too. I went on to tell
him that singing, clapping, dancing is not the
right
way to worship God given that Jesus never
ordered Christians to do so
rather he was reported to have bowed down in
worship according to
Matthew 26:39.In Matthew chapter 4,the devil
was recorded to have
tempted Jesus. He took Jesus to an exceedingly
high mountain and
showed him the kingdoms of the world. This is a
scientific error as no one can see the other
continent even by
standing on the mountain everest. He argued
the temptation was
spiritual. I said, "If the temptation was spiritual
, there would be no
need of taking him to an exceedingly high
mountain moreover, when
the devil asked Jesus to jump down if he's a son
of God, did the devil
meant a spiritual mountain?. The customer care
lady resorted to laughing at her colleague's
dumbness. The devil asked Jesus to bow for
him, why not singing and dancing? One of those
who came to do something in the organization
turned
listener asked me, How many times was
Muhammad mentioned in the
Quran. I instantly knew what game he was
trying to play. I said I can't
remember but I can remember Jesus was
mentioned more than him
same as the devil and also Moses hence
destroying his Mario Joseph's
game. He ended up looking silly. Another staff (a
female) said, "YOU ARE A FANATIC". I said,
"Fanatics are always aggressive and as you can
see I am not.
Who is a fanatic if not someone who gets on the
bus and starts
preaching Jesus is Lord. Who is a fanatic if not
someone who knocks on
your door and says he wants to share the word
of God with you. I'm
not a fanatic because I never started the
conversation "... We discussed many things. The
customer care lady and the man who
questioned me eventually collected my number
for future discussions. I left them with an
assignment, In John 1:19-21,there was a prophet
not mentioned by name. Please ask the holy
spirit. Same goes for other
Christians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jawharat Kamal

History of Sheikh Ahmad Tijani Part 2

Quote Of Sheik Ibrahim RTA